What Is Synchro Alberta?
Synchro Alberta is the non-profit sport governing body for synchronized swimming in the province of Alberta incorporated in October 1970. We are one of 10 member provinces or territories affiliated with our parent organization, Synchro Canada.
To lead and develop people in the sport of synchronized swimming in Alberta
Board of Directors
The Synchro Alberta Board consists of 8 members.
They are responsible for:
• Determining the strategic plan for the association taking into consideration the needs and wishes of the membership at large.
• Approving and monitoring the Synchro Alberta budget.
• Developing provincial policies.
• Evaluating the organizations program and performance results.
• Directing and overseeing the general activities of the association
• Approval of association committee members, selection and appointment of certain committee chairs.
The smooth running of the association depends upon willing volunteers who serve as administrative members, officials, coaches and program coordinators. The future direction of Synchronized Swimming in Alberta is influenced in no small way by this volunteer section. If you would like to become involved in any way with Synchronized Swimming, please contact the office, we appreciate your interest and support.